September 1st, 2018
How we use your information
Planet Sustie Limited (“We”) is a data controller for personal information provided by you, the data subject, (“You”) on our website. We will use this information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable data protection legislation in Ireland and the E.U. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which we collect personal information from you or that you provide to us on our website planetsustie.ie. If you have any queries in relation to our use of your information you may contact email@example.com.
Personal information collected
We collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including name, address, phone number and bank details)
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone number and bank details)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including bank details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email addresses) and
- Any emails sent to us by you and any messages received through our online Contact Us form which are recorded and forwarded to the relevant section. Your email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query.
- The search facility on our website is an internal search function and returns only information that appears on the website.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Administering our website;
- Enabling your access to and use of the website services;
- Sending you products that you purchase;
- Sending you marketing communications.
Legal basis for processing
We collect and use your personal information on one or more of the following grounds:
- You have given consent;
- It is necessary to fulfil our contract with you;
- It is for the purposes of legitimate interests in our supply of a service / product to you which does not interfere with your rights and freedoms.
Sharing your information
Your information is not shared with any third parties and is used only for the foregoing purposes.
Your information is not transferred to any country outside of the EEA.
Storing your information
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access and use.
Right to access, amend and erase your information
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org setting out as much detail as possible.
If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We hope you are happy with how we use your information but if you are not you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at email@example.com.
Planet Sustie Limited, registered address: 57 Braemor Road, Churchtown, Dublin 14, Ireland